For today’s visit to Brussels I decided to focus on the myriad stickers to be found during my walk around the Central Station, the Royal Palace, & the new Hard Rock Cafe in the Grand Place. Most people don’t even realize this underground world of stickers exists. After you see this post you’ll never be able to ignore them again. ~ Enjoy…
August 4, 2012
ON THE STREET in: Sticktacular BRUSSELS.
About lance aram rothstein
Photographer • Artist • Journalist • Archivist • Vandal View all posts by lance aram rothstein
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 4th, 2012 at 8:52 pm and tagged with andalltha, bcp, blue face, brussels, captain, ccc, cg, deux, europe, fatuo, gued1, heart, invader, kink, korias, moon, odm, opachvales, protect'em, pzl, sjero, snake, sonick, sticker, stickers, sticktacular, street art, urban art and posted in On the Street in:, Sticktacular, street art documented. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “ON THE STREET in: Sticktacular BRUSSELS.”
LABEAURATOIRE BLOGA Smörgåsbord of Art, Photography & other Mumbo-Jumbo from LABEAURATOIRE.COM
- Shark Toof on the Edge: Live and in person.
- On the Street in: Denver
- Tristan Eaton paints historic wall at Bern’s
- 20×16 at Cass Contemporary Tampa
- Dazzio Art Experience exhibits Holocaust paintings at new location
- ‘Five Decades of Photography’ is a memorable visual excursion at MFA St. Pete
- Basquiat: The Unknown Notebooks
- Vik Muniz Retrospective at High Museum
- On the street in: Key West
My Flickr Photos