August 1, 2012
D.C. officers directed to leave photographers alone – The Washington Post
About lance aram rothstein
Photographer • Artist • Journalist • Archivist • Vandal View all posts by lance aram rothstein
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 at 9:16 pm and posted in Re-Blogged articles.. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “D.C. officers directed to leave photographers alone – The Washington Post”
LABEAURATOIRE BLOGA Smörgåsbord of Art, Photography & other Mumbo-Jumbo from LABEAURATOIRE.COM
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
- Shark Toof on the Edge: Live and in person.
- On the Street in: Denver
- Tristan Eaton paints historic wall at Bern’s
- 20×16 at Cass Contemporary Tampa
- Dazzio Art Experience exhibits Holocaust paintings at new location
- ‘Five Decades of Photography’ is a memorable visual excursion at MFA St. Pete
- Basquiat: The Unknown Notebooks
- Vik Muniz Retrospective at High Museum
- On the street in: Key West
My Flickr Photos